My Five Students

My Five Students

Saturday, May 31, 2014

2014-2015 Homeschool Free Printable Planner

It's that time of year. Most parents are anxiously awaiting (or dreading) the end of the school year and the beginning of summer. For us homeschool parents it's a little different. If we haven't been busy planning the next school year since January, we surely are doing it now. So how about a planner? I've updated the planner I made last year with a new calender and new colors (I must have been thinking of candy or ice cream when I decided on the colors). Just click on the images to download a printable version.




PLANNER COVER


     




HOURLY PLANNING


        



WEEKLY SCHEDULE


        



QUARTERLY PLANNING


     

     



HOURS LOG


        



CALENDER


     


     





   

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    This is a great planner. Is there any chance of fixing the black and white file for the cover sheet? It is not opening up, although the orange version does. I would prefer the b&w cover, so that I can use coloured card.

    Anthea in the UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Everything is working on my end. You could download the orange one and just print it in black and white from your printer settings. Sorry for the hang up there.

      Delete
  2. PS Hope your planning is going well

    ReplyDelete